Teamcenter® software is the world’s most widely used Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system, helping companies manage increasingly complex products, streamline operations and increase productivity. With Teamcenter, it’s easier to keep your entire organization on the same page – from product development, to manufacturing, to service and support.
Teamcenter Rapid Start
Get up and running quickly. The Rapid Start configuration delivers Teamcenter preconfigured to utilize the most common industry best practices and the expertise of Siemens PLM Software. Choosing Teamcenter Rapid Start’s preconfigured capabilities to minimize the costs of consulting and maintenance, and get started with PDM quickly and cost-effectively. Realize immediate benefits from PDM with confidence that you have a growth path to product lifecycle management (PLM) when you need it.
A Complete Portfolio of Product Lifecycle Applications
- Systems Engineering and Requirements Management – Document product requirements, program restraints, engineering issues and manufacturing/supply chain considerations.
- Portfolio, Program and Project Management – Drive the operational execution of projects to solid business results.
- Engineering Process Management – A secure environment for managing information from multiple CAD, CAM and CAE systems.
- Bill of Materials Management – Handle more options without additional effort, offering more product variety and flexibility
- Compliance Management – Capture compliance requirements early and incorporate them early into the development process.
- Content and Document Management – Manage documentation development and support in the same environment used to manage product development.
- Formula, Packaging and Brand Management – Unify discrete and formulated product information with packaging and brand information.
- Supplier Relationship Management – Integrates your extended enterprise and its associated information across all stages of product development.
- Process Management for Mechatronics, Manufacturing, Simulation, Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul – Manage virtually all operational aspects of bringing a product to market.
- Reporting and Analytics -Transforms enterprise data into insightful information for analysis and decision-making.