Joining the CAM Logic team is not just a job, it’s a career. CLI is a dynamic company with an open work environment that provides opportunities for growth to reach your full potential. We are seeking leaders with best in class skills in sales, marketing and engineering with a particular focus on client support.
If you are interested in working with CAM Logic, please send us a resume or call.
This is an opportunity to work in a young, energetic environment with other hard-working, innovative individuals. You’ll be exposed to the latest technologies in 3D design, 3D scanning, and 3D printing. Our business is growing and we need to expand our crew – we hope you’re excited to join us.
This is not your typical CAD designer position. Sometimes we design from scratch, but most of the time we use high resolution 3D scan data as a roadmap for design. We work closely with our customers to understand their needs and end-use goals. You will be designing 3D solid and surface models and will be working directly with customers from a wide range of industries including automotive, consumer products, aerospace, medical, and more.
Your responsibilities will change as your skillset increases. Initially, you will be responsible for getting up to speed on Geomagic Design X as quickly as possible (assuming you’re not already familiar with the software). We know that you’ll come equipped with lots of great skills and we expect that you’ll put those to good use learning new design tools and methodologies. Eventually, as you become more exposed to our workflow and client base, you will be expected to work side-by-side with our sales staff to understand customer requirements and deliver finished datasets.
- Strong work ethic. Often, you will be working on multiple projects concurrently and you need to know how to manage your time and effort to get your work done.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a 3D CAD design environment. If you have experience with Geomagic Design X, awesome! If you don’t, no worries. Experience with NX, Solid Edge, CATIA, SolidWorks, PTC Creo, PolyWorks, or Inventor is applicable.
- Knowledge of GD&T is a plus.
- Experience with 3D scan data (point clouds, mesh data, etc.) is preferable, but not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Like we said, you’re going to be interacting directly with customers and, of course, your teammates on a daily basis.
- A commitment to continuous learning is a must. We strive, as a team, to share information and experiences from our projects with the rest of the company to make everyone better.
Please send resume and an introduction to: [email protected]