Injection Molding Simulation
NX offers a range of tools that help designers assess the moldability of plastic parts. One option, NX™ EasyFill Analysis, is an integrated mold flow simulation tool for designers to analyze plastic part design for moldability during the early stage of the product development process.
It provides all the capabilities product designers need to simply execute plastic flow simulations within the NX environment. Designers can easily set up and perform analysis with only a few simple clicks. It empowers you to simply clarify if manufacturing defects would occur in your design environment. This intuitive design validation tool allows you to simulate and visualize how plastic is injected to fabricate a plastic part.
- Evaluate molding related issues that significantly influence the quality of plastic parts, such as cooling time or melt front temperature.
- Make changes upfront to optimize part design, gate number/locations, material selection or process conditions.
- This automatic meshing technology generates high-quality 3D analysis meshes from NX part models.
- No user interaction or knowledge of analysis modeling is required.
Adaptable and Flexible
NX™ EasyFill Analysis helps designers efficiently achieve higher quality and lower costs. It enables you to easily determine if manufacturing defects would occur in your design environment.
eDesign Basic – Includes Flow, Designer, Parallel Computing and Viewer for quick filling simulation tool with automatic meshing capability.
eDesign – Includes all components of eDesign Basic plus Pack, Cool, Warp and MCM for a complete molding simulation tool with automatic meshing capability.
Professional – Includes all component of eDesign, plus adds Mesh for support for shell-like plastics.
Advanced – Adds tools to allow for flexible extension for high-precision or special process simulations.
IC Packaging – Provides a complete series of molding solutions to help engineers simulate the complex chip encapsulation process, validate mold design, and optimize process conditions.
JK Machine Delivering Highest Quality Molds On Time with NX
JK Machining focuses on class 101 molds − extremely high-production molds with fast cycle times, made from the highest quality materials and designed for one million or more cycles.
- Maintaining competitive advantage over global competition
- Reducing production costs
- Delivering high-quality molds faster so that customers can get to market faster
- Reduced average mold development time from 20 weeks to 11 weeks
- Reduced programming time from hours to minutes
- Reduced machining time by up to four times using 5-axis capabilities