This course covers the usage and concepts of Geomagic Wrap. The user will learn how to interact with the application, edit point cloud data, generate and edit STL models for downstream applications.
Who should attend: Engineers and designers working in automotive, aerospace, biomedical engineering, and consumer product fields who are responsible for creating STL and/or surface/solid models of scanned parts.
Course Level: Beginner
Prerequisites: In this course the user will be working intensively with Geomagic Wrap. To successfully understand the content and complete the activities, the user must already be able to:
- Understand and use Microsoft Windows conventions
- Understand basic 3D scanning techniques
- Understand basic surfacing concepts
Duration: 2 Days
Provided Course Material: Activity Material
Primary Course Topics
- Processing of point cloud scan data
- Processing of STL data
- Create water-tight STL models for rapid prototyping
- Create NURBS surface models from scan data
- Export data for downstream applications
Request a Quote