How do you maximize your PLM infrastructure and outputs? Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) is very powerful with its multifaceted set of solutions. Successful PLM organizations employ the correct grouping of data, methods, technology and structure to enhance these set of solutions. The central focus to creating optimum value and benefit from PLM rests within a thoughtful mixture of identified processes and important requirements, a practical and thorough deployment and modification strategy, and commitment at every level of the company’s infrastructure.
Our elaborate team of experts can help arrange a comprehensive solution. If that is unrealistic within the current environment, another option is to assist with a phased implementation approach. If you’re utilizing other systems, we can support with tactics to integrate and utilize the assets you already own. The diverse and experienced team uses the Siemens PLM Software products daily. They understand how to utilize its cutting-edge functions, features, and capabilities.
The first step is engaging with our technical team of experts who will perform an audit of your current installed solutions and assess your various engineering and manufacturing systems and processes. We’ll take a problem-solving approach to understand your needs and translate them into the products you need to fulfill them. This highly proactive approach will help to confirm you have a pathway for development and success as your needs and challenges change and your infrastructure evolves.
Here is the roadmap and path to success:
Kick-off Meeting with Project Team
- Review Site Survey Agenda
- Discuss & Confirm Objectives
- Plan meetings to review systems and processes, if needed
Review current systems and processes
- Meet with other CAD and Non-CAD users
- Current drawing, modeling & design practices
- Other PDM / PLM related information
Meet with Information Technology Personnel
- Overview of the environment and infrastructure
- Review current system hardware inventory for implementation
- Discuss system and hardware requirements
Product Data Management using Software solution Meeting
- Organization setup; Users & Roles discussion
- Product Data Model Discussion
- Name and number rules and conventions
- Item type and revision attributes
Closing Meeting with Project Team
- Discuss next steps and recommendations
“Begin With the End in Mind” (Stephen Covey).
- The end goal is to provide you with a comprehensive roadmap, outlining the right tools, services and best practices to maximize your creativity, productivity, and ultimately your profitability. We’ll make sure the criteria and solution is optimized to fit your current and future environment to allow for maximum growth.
- This integrated plan will help you realize maximum value from your PLM investment.
Want to learn more about how these planned steps for success will allow you to execute and achieve business objectives and requirements?
"I was impressed with the technical know-how and experience of the CAM Logic team in scanning large objects with high accuracy. CAM Logic's team even worked with me after the scanning process was complete to ensure the final product could be modified to work in a manufacturing environment. "
"Without a doubt, the fact that we have our athletes effectively using 3D printed gloves at this very moment is directly attributable to the assistance CAM Logic has provided."