FDM 3D Printing Training on October 30 @ CAM Logic
Thinking about additive? CAM Logic, a leader in Markforged 3D printing, is offering a complimentary half-day training on October 30 that will educate participants in how to properly set up, run, and maintain a Fused Deposition Modeling/Fused Filament Fabrication 3D printer. This is an excellent opportunity to learn not only best fit and practices for owning a 3D printer but also how to run a print from start to finish.
– An overview of FDM/FFF 3D Printing Technology
– Best fit applications for 3D printing
– How to properly set up and run a Markforged 3D printing
– How to leverage and utilize the 3D printing software
– Tips and tricks to ensure your designs are optimized for 3D printing
***This complimentary class will be held at CAM Logic Headquarters (650 S. Glaspie St., Oxford, MI 48371) on October 30 from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm.
***Food and beverages will be provided to attendees along with time to review specific questions pertaining to your interest in 3D printing.