What you need to go from design to fully functional metals parts in under 24 hours. It’s an end-to-end manufacturing solution. Metal X is up to 10x less expensive than alternative metal additive manufacturing technologies. Up to 100x less than traditional fabrication technologies. Built-in touchscreen interface and automatic material tracking make it the simplest way to manufacture metal parts. Printing metal powder bound in a plastic matrix, we’ve eliminated the safety risks associated with traditional metal 3D printing while enabling new features like closed-cell infill for reduced part weight and cost.
Revolutionary, Fast, Affordable Metal Printing
The Metal X greatly accelerates innovation, delivering metal parts overnight using a new technology at a fraction of the cost. The system is capable of producing parts with very unique design features, such as honeycomb internal structures, that cannot be machined or produced with today’s metal printers, opening up new possibilities for lighter parts with advanced built-in functionality.
The rapid technique is ideal for manufacturers in demanding industrial, automotive, medical and aerospace industries. The objects that come out of this machine are nearly indistinguishable from cast parts and are amazingly strong. Create anything from industrial replacement parts to injection molds to working prototypes with this revolutionary 3D printer.
- Large build volume
- High resolution surface finish
- In-process laser inspection for exact dimensional accuracy
- 50 micron accuracy
- Prints unique geometries for lightweighting and built-in functionality
- Integrated metal-material handling system
- Cloud-enabled build camera
- Incredibly easy to use
- Build Size [X, Y, Z]: 250mm x 220mm x 200mm
- Machine Size: 575mm x 467mm x 1,432mm
- Supported File Type: STL
- Materials: 17-4 Stainless Steel, 303 Stainless Steel, 6061 Aluminum, 7075 Aluminum, A-2 Tool Steel, D-2 Tool Steel, IN ALLOY (Inconel) 625, Titanium Ti-6Al-4V
- Printing Technology: Atomic Diffusion Additive Manufacturing (ADAM)
- Cloud-based software