- This event has passed.
HIGHLY AUTOMATED CAM LIVE WEBCAST
May 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFREE
Is Complexity of Design Becoming a Problem? Learn how NX CAM Can Help Your Machine Shop Stay Competitive
Thursday, May 26th, 2022 at 2PM, EDT
Presented by Siemens’ CAD/CAM Technical expert, Bryan Dreibelbis, this webinar highlights the advantages of automating the part manufacturing development process, focusing on automating the Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) tasks.
Higher levels of automation help manufacturers, from startups to global companies, improve the overall operational efficiency, including:
- Accelerate the development of part manufacturing processes
- Capture and reuse of best-practice methods
- Rapidly create optimal toolpaths using automated, rule-based methods
Join this live webcast to learn how Siemens NX CAD/CAM software connects, automates, and accelerates end-to-end manufacturing processes, enabling manufacturers to deliver higher quality parts faster.
In this webinar about CAM automation, you will learn how to:
- Automate the creation of manufacturing assemblies to describe the entire machining setup
- Simplify the documentation of setup drawings well in advance of program availability
- Create detailed models of fixtures and work holding equipment
- Generate optimal cutting operations using the precise state of in-process workpiece (IPW)
- Output complete, associative shop documentation directly from your CAM environment
- Leverage integrated, G-code-driven machine simulation in NX CAM
- Gain efficiency using one comprehensive CAM software
Prepare any CAD model and program any job using one CAM software. NX CAM provides comprehensive part model preparation and NC programming capabilities in a single system. This enables the use of consistent 3D models, data and processes to seamlessly connect planning and shop floor operations with a digital thread.
You can streamline and automate NC programming, while reducing cycle time, using powerful, application-specific tools. From 2.5-axis machining and mold manufacturing to simultaneous 5-axis milling and high-volume production, NX allows you to use one CAM software to make better parts faster.