At CAM Logic, we are more than a partner of CAD/CAM software applications. As a company, CAM Logic not only provides software, but is strongly committed to providing the knowledge necessary to maximize your company’s productivity and return on investment.
We offer an array of hands-on classes for software users of every level; whether you are a first time user of Siemens Solid Edge or an advanced user of Siemens NX CAD, our SETA Certified training experts will walk you through, step-by-step with patience and understanding that their years of experience have granted them.
Training is available in the traditional classroom style with classes held in our state-of-the-art training lab, as well as on-site classes held at a location of your choice or a customized mentoring style tailored to suit your level of expertise and needs.
Regardless of the type of training or location you choose, our exceptional instructors and in-depth curriculum provide skill-building, practical solutions, and confidence in knowing that your knowledge and ability has increased as a result of your chosen course in engineering software.
2020 Training Schedule
Siemens NX Courses (taught at CAM Logic HQ)
- Mar. 2 – Mar. 3: NX CAD Basic Processes (Sold Out!)
- Mar. 4 – Mar. 6: NX CAM Manufacturing Fundamentals (Sold Out!)
- Mar. 24 – Mar. 27: NX Surface Modeling Processes
- Apr. 13 – Apr. 17: NX CAD Advanced Processes
- Apr. 22 – Apr. 24: NX CAM Turning Manufacturing Processes
- May 4 – May 8: NX CAD Fundamental Processes
- May 19 – May 22: NX CAM Fixed-Multi Axis Milling
- June 2 – June 5: NX Surface Modeling Processes
- June 22 – June 23: NX CAD Basic Processes
- June 24 – June 26: NX CAM Manufacturing Fundamentals
- July 27 – July 31: NX CAD Fundamental Processes
- Sept. 7 – Sept. 8: NX CAD Basic Processes
- Sept. 9 – Sept. 11: NX CAM Manufacturing Fundamentals
- Dec. 7 – Dec. 11: NX CAD Advanced Processes
Additional NX courses offered
- NX Mold Wizard
- NX Viewer
Solid Edge Courses (taught at client’s facility)
The CAM Logic Training Difference
Expertise; our certified trainers are all industry experts working on real-world challenges & projects
Knowledge; as specialized experts with engineering software, we possess this expertise to help you gain maximum knowledge and retention
Flexibility; we can modify content, timing, and location to meet your specific needs, industry challenges, and compliance requirements